Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OWH Card Challenge -Sketch 130 Patriotic Theme

So Sandy mentioned soldiers like sending out patriotic themed cards. I thought I would try making a red, white and blue card using the 130 sketch. I also picked up my first yards of MayArts ribbon. OMG! Sandy you were so right! The ribbon is delicious! It's so funny new that I make cards for OWH instead of looking for papers and embellishments for my scrapbooking pages I always am looking for items that would fit for making A2 sized cards. lol I get so much more use out of my brads, embossing folders and ribbon. Also, I found these patriot sdemensional stickers in various July theme shapes at my local Wal-mart for 50% off. Just 0.75 each package! hoohoo! i immediately thought of OWH!

No comments: