Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #133


                 
I received these papers and embellishments as part of a cardmaking club. I knew this sketch would work perfectly with this kit. I hope you enjoy!

Materials:
Victoria Cuttlebug Folder
perfct pearls in Pewter
Sew Easy Bakers twine
buttons
Charlotte's Dream by Kaisercraft stamp
Quilted Chevron by BazillBAsics (vintage MArketplace patterned paper
Everyday Eclectic by Echo Park patterned paperer

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great paper choices! Love that image! TFS!!!

Lee Mae said...

Great embossing and banner elements, I like the colors you used too. Nice card.

Julie said...

This is really cute! I love all the details you included, with the stitching and embossing, and the little embellishment! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Valerie said...

Love the rich colors in this card! Well done!

Carolynn said...

There's so much to look at and admire in your lovely card, Amy! Thanks for making a great example for the OWH Sketch #133. Carol