Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

OWH Sketch 166


For this sketch i choose a pink and brown color combination. I replaced the 3 circle element with a dimensional sticker I had in my stash. I also added some bling. The gold floral is embossed and the sentiment is stamped with brown ink. I still feel something is missing. Have any ideas how to improve this card. Please tell me.
166
Materials:
 Inkadinkadoo Thoughts for the Day stamp set
Inkadinkadoo Gold embossing powder
patterned papers from Michaels (flowers) and Oriental trading (plaid)
Grosgrain ribbon brown from Celebrate It at Michaels
Thinking of You sentiment nkadinkadoo Expressions & Frames stamp set
K&Company flower sticker KP Blossom Floral

Again, thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and/or a helpful hint for improving upon this card. Remember, make something beautiful!



No comments: