Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Card Making Monday # 1- OWH Sketch 173

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope you're having a great day and enjoy my card creation.
My card Making Monday posts are cards I've made using various techniques. Usually something new I've learned or some technique I haven't used in a while. If it's something new, I'll link the tutorial I used in my Tutorial tab at the top.


I'm a little late on completing this card. It's been done for several weeks but I was stuck on the sentiment. Finally I saw this one that wasn't an exact fit but worked well. Boy was this paper from Everyday Ecletic hard to work with. I was so stumped about how to use it but I did find the camera image on I believe Paper doll Dress Cricut cartridge.

I added some glitter glue to the flash and covered that with glossy accents to seal in the glitter and to give it a little raise demension. I distressed all the layers and inked up the sentiment flag too. I used Bazill cardstock ninAsh and Quicksand

So all and all I'm happy with how this came out just couldn't believe I've been staring at it for so long. Now i'm going to make a duplicate with the leftover scraps.
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great card! The image and the background work so well together. I really like the gold edge to the layers.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I have a little extra of this patterned paper so I'll probably be sitting down to make a duplicate or just anoter card with this theme. Have a great day!