Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

OWH Sketch #178

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you're here! Feel free to look around a bit and leave comments on any post you like. This weeks Operation Write Home sketch was probably one of my favorites. Very quick to assemble but so dramatic. Here's the sketch...
178
If you want to play along, you can find the sketch here.

Here's my card using the sketch....I used papers from My Minds Eye 6x6 stack Sunshine

Thesenitment is a something I've had in my stash for years. I think I actually found it in the jewelry section. I used pearls from martha Stewart...

and cut flowers from a cut file you can find here.

I hope you like my card and please let me know what you think. I love to hear your comments! If you haven't done so...please consider following me and have a wonderful week! Don't forget...it's your turn to make something beautiful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful...I like the way you turned the sketch.