Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 2- Feathered Friends

Welcome and thank you for checkin' out my blog! So glad your here and I can't wait to show you my new Saturday Scrapbook page. Boy, I went way back with this weeks photo. My son is about 7 years old in this picture but is a Freshman in High school now. Oh how time flies! I didn't start scrapbooking until just a few years ago so I've been cropping and embellishing like a mad woman ever since to get all the baby, toddler, and school pictures cropped.

Alright enough of that...and on to the page.

I chose just a simple layout of greens and yellows with rounded corners. I tried to incorporate some element of nature to coordinate with the theme of the bird. I chose lighter colors for the background paper because the photo was so dark and used "Owl" just for fun. I just loved the image!

Owl comes from Cricut cartridge "Pooh and Friends"


That's it for today. If you don't already follow me please consider doing so and take some time to browse my other postings. I hope you like the page and are inspired to scrapbook today too!
Enjoy your Saturday and take some time to make something beautiful!

No comments: