Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 6- Cut Files

Hello all and welcome to Using My Tools Thursday. This week, Cut files! Those oh so gotta have it cut files to use from my PC to my cricut. This card is actually part of a christmas collection but I decided to use my 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye for a floral feel.

You can find the cut files here. You can also find a tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.
I made 2 cards just slightly different in color pallete. This accorden card takes some time but it's so impressive once completed.


To add some balance to the card front I added ribbon, a button and some Viva Decor pearls in bronze.
I completed the flower with button and gems as the center for a dramatic impact.

I also inked the edges using Color Box ink in chestnut brown and curry yellow. Thecardstock is from Bazzill-Curry, Bittersweet Choclate. The cream is cardstock is from Recollections.

I hope you enjoyed this card. If you're not a follower feel free to become one. I'd love to have oyu check out my creations and if you have a blog I love inspiration so I'd love to follow you! Have a wondrful day! Don't forget make some beautiful today!

No comments: