Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Card Making Monday # 6 -Get Well Rose

Hello to another week and another posting of Card Making Monday! I'm so excited your here to visit and hope you  leave a comment on this post. I love hearing your thoughts about my projects! 
 I used the Mojo Monday sketch for Nov. 16, 2009-week 113. Being a get well card, I wanted to make it cheery so I used bright yellow paper for the layers. The patterned paper is from MME 6x6 pad, Quilting Bee.  The brads are from Recollections as well as the yellow demensional roses. I think this card will bring a little feel better warmth to anyone who needs a little pick me up.

I used copics for the coloring and a little ink to sponge the outer edges.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoyed my card creations and come back for another posting of Card Making Monday. Check back for this weeks Saturday Scrapbook Layout for more ideas and inspiration. Have a beautiful day!

No comments: