Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Card Making Monday # 10 - Praying You Through

Hello and Welcome to another Monday Card project! I'm so glad your visiting and hope you consider becoming a folower.
This weeks project is a classic design combining teal, brown and gold. I think it came together nicely.
I used OWH Sketch 27 for this card. You can find all the sketches here.  The Baszzill cardstock is Mud Pie and Turquise Mist. The gold textured cardstock is from Recollections.
I embossed the brown strip with Stampin Up Manhattan Rose Embossing Folder

I added a button from my stash and the sentiment is from Gina K Designs. You can find her producs here

I hope you enjoyed my monday card project and stop by again later in the week for more cards and scrapbook layouts. Take care and make something beautiful!



No comments: