Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 14 - Sounds of Music

Welcome visitors! Todays page showcases my daughters first violin recital. In this layout I used some intrument patterned paper and added a violin instrument embellishment.

For the violin I made some wood grain paper on photo paper, using my versamark, a brayer and some brown ink.You may recognize the date at the bottom of the page. I have begun to date the scrapbook pages of the date I completed it. I have been scrapbooking photos out of order and since I'm so far behind in scrapbooking my children's baby and toddler photos I figured my skill will improve over time.. Since the books will fluctuate in perfection. lol and a date will explain the comparison over time. 


I hope you enjoy my page and please take time to leave some comments below. Now...it's your turn. Go make something beautiful today.




No comments: