Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Using My Tools # 21 - Sympathy with emblesshment

Hello All! Welcome to another Thursday posting. Today is a card that I'm always sad to send but is neccessary at times. For this one I pulled out some embleshments I've had sitting for a while. Admittingly I didn't even know what to do with them when I received them as part of a cardmaking kit. It's the scallops at the top middle part of the card. They are from Artisan Elements.  I colored in the tag-like embellishment using my copic marker in Garnet.
The papers come from my MME Lost and Found- Blush 6 x 6 paper pad and Berrylicious and Quicksand Bazil cardstock. 

The sentiment is part of a Gina K set. Just love the set of stamps I got from her. So wish and hope I can pick up more some day.


That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed vierwing my card and are inspired to make something beautiful today.

No comments: