Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature Friday 11/29/13

Hello All! 
Well I hope you were able to enjoy your Thanksgiving feast and had your fill of turkey and trimmings!
Today is Friday so it's my lucky day to send a Shout Out to some new followers and....
showcase some of my followers work from this week!

But first let's send a warm Thank you and Shout out to....

&

Now onto my Favs for this week...

This snowman's big grin just made me giggle.
Please visit Jaren and give her some Kuddos for her fun winter card!

&

I just love the detail work and she won at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge for this card! Congrats! 
Go visit her blog and give her some kuddos for this wonderful baby card!

Thank you again to my followers and if  your a visitor and you'd like a chance to be my Featured Blogger and you want a "Shout Out" with a link to your blog. Just become a follower of 
all things beautiful and place your blog address in the comment box below.

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to visit me tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Amy for featuring my card! I'm so glad you like it!!!!
Mirella xx

Sharla said...

Thanks for the shout out Amy.....what a fun thing to do!! :)

Vickie Y said...

Thank you for the shout out Amy! What a pleasant surprise. Hugs, Vickie Y

Jaren said...

Thank you so much Amy! I love his little smile too!