Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 27 - Holiday Cheer

Welcome! It's getting oh so close to Christmas!!! 
So for todays card. I thought I'd pull out a stamp set I infrequently use. I was so excited when these Stamp Around the Page sets came out by Martha Stewart and they are so very cheap when you use a 50% off coupon from Michaels/ACMoore or JoAnns but frankly I really don't use them all that often. However, this is why I started my Thursday postings! To drag out those tools I thought I HAD TO HAVE and use them....
So in honor of Martha and her fun holiday stamp set (and Aspen Snowflake Punch Around The Page) I created this card. Each tier is raised with demensional adhesive. I used my Copic markers to color in the light bulbs and added a Christmas tree brad I picked up through Oriental Trading. The sentiment is from the Holiday Cheer  Hero Arts set.


My cards are not typically this colorful. I am very much into the more nuetral tones but I thought this card will go to one of my more colorful family members whos personality just shouts color.

Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to check back for my Feature Friday post where I choose one of my followers & one of their projects to feature. 
 Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!! and now it's your turn to make something beautiful......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card Amy! I love that Martha Stewart around the page snowflake punch!!! amazing colours too! Have a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Mirella xx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Mirella!