Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

613 Ave Create- Spring is Here

 Hi all and welcome! Here again with another DT sample for 613 Avenue Create. I was given the pleasure of craftnig with a fun and versitile digi image from Eureka. Our challenge this week is to make your own 2D or 3D flowers. You can find a tutorial here and many more tutorials tutorial tab here.
Here's my card...
03/17/2014

I printed 2 copies and trimmed one down to 5.25 x 4.0 inches to leave room for the cardstock borders then cut out individual petals within the image and teraced them on patterned paper scraps. 

I cut those out and glued them down or popped them up with dimensional adhesive
and these are the Copic markers I used to color the image with.
Products:
Eureka Digi-Tulips
Bazzill Cardstock
Copic Markers
patterned paper from scrap stash
pink ribbon

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting thank you and please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Challenges:
The Craft Place-Flowers
Scribble & Scrap-AG
Eureka Stamps-Color Inspiration (Spring Colors)
Pause Dream Enjoy-Any Sketch (OWH Sketch)
Twisted Tuesday-CAS with Green
Jellypark- Pastels
All Sorts- Pretty in Pink
A Gem of a Challenge- Mother's Day, Female, Special Lady

16 comments:

BobbisTreasure said...

Love how you paper pieced the flowers. Really pretty how you made the flowers dimensional. Great job!!

D- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D- said...

Your flowers are gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
FYI I have been having problems following people on Google this week and just heard from a friend she is too.
We keep getting a sorry come back later message.
That may be the reason your numbers aren't going up.?.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Anonymous said...

Great paper pieced tulips...one of my favorite techniques! Thanks for playing along this week with Eureka.

brenda said...

A really pretty card and really imaginative paper piecing, it's just perfect for our Pretty in Pink theme.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Fearless said...

wonderful spring card! love the flowers <3
thanks for playing along with us at Jelly Park Friends.
Hugs xxx
SandraP

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, paper piecing looks great, perfect for our challenge at Allsorts. xxxx

Majo said...

Such a lovely "springy" card! Thanks for joining our challenge @ Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for linking up with the Crafty Playtime

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a lovely designed card, thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

Mummylade said...

Fabulous paper piecing! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in our challenge!

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, thankyou for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap - hugs Lynn DT :-) xxx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful project! Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark Challenges – hope to see you again next time!