Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Card Making Monday # 32 - Embroidered St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!! 
Welcome to my blog and I hope you have a great day and a Guinness today!

For this Card Making Monday post I used some stitching and embroidery

I used Platin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge to cut out the squares and turned them on their sides.
Here's a close up of the embroidered design element.

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)
I hope you have a great day. Enjoy your week and find some time to make something beautiful!



8 comments:

Diane said...

I love your card! It looks like a quilt! Great stitching.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. The colors and patterns in the paper are perfect, and I'm jealous of the embroidery. Thank you for joining FCCB this week.

Michelle N. said...

Love the papers, and what a great detail with the embroidery! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Love the sewing details and quilted look!

Missy said...

This is a super card Amy, I really like the pattern you created with the papers! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!!

Mollie said...

Awesome card, Amy! LOVE the papers you used and your sketch is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Amy! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB's Use the Color Green Challenge!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.
unikbyyes.blogpsot.com

Julie-Ann said...

great card Amy, Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck, Julie Ann DT