Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Card Making Monday # 30 - Happy St. Patricks Day

Wow! 101 followers! You still have time to enter my 100 blogger Blog Candy Drawing. I'll be drawing the winner at the end of the month so jump on board and become a follower of all things beautiful and be entered to win! Welcome to another Card Making Monday posting. This is a simple card but I think it come together so nicely.

To pull it together I added a simple uppercase sentiment, some ribbon and just some patterned paper.

The sketch came from Operation Write Home sketches.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up))

Enjoy your day and try to find time for yourself and make time for yourself to make something beautiful... 

Challenges:

5 comments:

K8 said...

Wow, I love the color you have chose....simple and elegant!! Hugs Kate

Mrs Beez said...

Love your CAS card and the modern twist you have put on St Patrick's Day. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card Amy, I love the layout, the colours work so well together. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Such a classic color combo - blue and green. Love your simple approach and fun papers. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

D- said...

Your card is wonderful. Love your color combo.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot