Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Card Making Monday # 34 -Hoops

Hello and welcome to my little space on the blogsphere. Today is Monday and that means I get to share with all my firends here @ all things beautiful my latest card creations. I am very happy with this week's selection. It's one of those cards I wish I made more of because they are really so simple but for some reason they are not my go to card. Here it is....

My son is an avid basketball player. He LIVES for basketball. So I grabbed my Sport's Mania Cricut Cartridge and whipped this up. My goodness, I really should use my cricut more for shaped cards. It took me about 15 minutes to make this card and I just loved the texture and unique shape.
I added some embossing for the stamped part of the sentiment and cut the rest of the sentiment from the cricut cartridge.
Well, for those of you who have a cuttinf machine I hope this inspires you to use it more...

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Come back tomorrow for my next DT project for Tip Top Tuesday...and don't forget to go make something beautiful!

Challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door-AG
Ladybug Challenge Blog-Birthday

4 comments:

Maureen R said...

Awesome card! You must have a Basketball player in your house. Great project!

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want in on the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card for a male and especially for one who loves basketball, like your Son.
Thanks for sharing with the LCI challenge this fortnight.

Kath

Jeannie said...

This is awesome! This is such a great idea and could be used for any sport! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

Jeannie Thomas
TTCRD Design Team