Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Card Making Monday # 31 - Masculine Sketch

Good Morning! It is snowing outside with light and airy little snowflakes. It's so pretty. Anyhoo, it's Monday and that means another card. I made this card using sketch #3 for the Mail It Monday challenge blog
Here's the sketch I used.
MIMsketch3
I chose to use some scraps from my stash to complete this card.
I also have been working on some faux metal projects and had a peice leftover so...I cut a circle from it and ran it through with the swiss dots embossing folder. Here's a close up.
I added some embroidery thread in brown and metalic and a demensional banner heat embossed with the sentiment. You can find the raised banner tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card for Cardmaking Monday and check out Mail It monday Challenge Blog too.

Take Care. Enjoy your week. Now go make something beautiful!

Challenges;



1 comment:

Small Talk Mama said...

Love the card, especially the addition of the thread. I think the colors would work for a woman or a man.