Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Open Minded-Lovely Mouse

Hello and Welcome! I'm so glad your visiting for my newest card creation and design team sample for Open Minded Crafting Fun. I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase a wonderful digi image by The Stampin Chef.  You can find the link to the image at the bottom if this post under the products heading. For this challenge we made a project using the color green.

Here is a close up of the colored image. I used glitter glue for the daisy flowers and centers

I just couldn't stop embellishing! I also used glitter and glossy accents for the shamrock.



Products:
Martha Stewart glitter
Glossy accents
Jolee gems
grey & green ribbon
tag set at 1 inch from Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More..
Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge Shamrock
Bazzill cardstock

These are the Copics I used


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Please join in our challenge. Don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog-Sprng is Coming
Hiding in My Craftroom-Spring Colors
QKR Stampede- Anything but a square
Stampin' for the weekend- Sparkle & Shine
Totally Papercrafts-Make it Shine
Crafts 4 Eternity-Texture
Card MAkin' Mamas- Stack it Up
As You LIke It-Texture & Why*
(I like the shine and feel of the added glitter to the flowers in the image)

Our Sponsors:
    

16 comments:

Sandra said...

Such a lovely card Amy! Love all the sweet details and your coloring is super!
Thank you for the shout out yesterday :)
Hugs, Sandra

cass said...

Great card Amy, for our use green challenge at Open-Minded Challenges.this fortnight

BobbisTreasure said...

I love how you used the die cut tags - so CASEing the idea. TFS!!

NanaConnie said...

Amy, This is just so sweet. Love that darling little mouse. Great coloring and that plaid paper is fabulous!

Crafting Vicky said...

such a cuuuuute little card! Love the little mouse :) Great sparkle as well to this!

Lena said...

Super cute card. Such a sweet image. I love all the sparkle too :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT Member
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Unknown said...

Very cute creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin Mamas this week, hope to see you again. Suzanne DT

Unknown said...

Your colouring is beautiful. Loving the cute wee mousie! Especially love the little shamrock. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

Emily Thubbron said...

Amy, your card is so sweet. Great coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week.

Emily, DT

Mummylade said...

That mouse is simply adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

karalschuknecht said...

This is so cute and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything But a Square Card."
Good Luck.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Unknown said...

Very cute glitter glue and glossy accents! I love the little mouse! Thanks for sharing!
Sue from HIMCRDT

susiestacey said...

Sweet card, love the little shamrock embellishment.
Thank you for joining the Allsorts 'Spring is Coming' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs Michele x

Unknown said...

I love our added shine. Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts.
Cheers Nicole

Annette said...

Fab card Amy and love the sparkly shamrock.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.