Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Open Minded - Mustache Gang

Welcome! I'm so glad your here to check out another Design Team creation for the Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Blog. I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase a fun digi image by Scribble Designs call Movember Boys.  Our challenge this time is Animal Antics.


Here's my card...I chose to make a joy fold card. You can find a tutorial on how to make a Joy Fold card here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
I added some stitching for texture and pulled in the star pattern on the paper by adding a metal star clip. I used the rick rack ribbon to tie the card closed.
I just thought the froggy was so cute I wanted him to stand out and highlight the neon green in the designer paper as well. 

 To pull it all together, I added a die cut mustache to the inside of the card.  I covered the mustache with flocking powder for an added touch.


I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown-Digi Demensional
Through the Craftroom Door-AG
Clear it out-Green
The Sisterhood of Crafters- Animals
Crazy 4 challenges-Fool ya (flocked mustache inside)
Crafty Calendar-Animal Antics

Sponsors:

  

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Very cute creation Amy!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMAL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

cass said...

Wonderful Card Amy, great for our challenge this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges

NanaConnie said...

Amy, This is just too funny! Love that image and how you colored just the froggy to make him pop. Great paper choice, too. Love the mustache on the inside. :-D

meine-bastelarena said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Clear It Out Challenges. Hugs, Sujin

Emily Lauritzen said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L.-DT