Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday # 29 -The Grill Guy

Hi There! Welcome bloggers and visitors! Today is my birthday, I'm 42...did I say that out loud?!
Well, onto today's post.  This is a fun page using some left over photos from a few events of my husband doing his cook duty on the grill.

I used the checked patterned paper to mimic the pattern on a tablecloth and then added the grill accessories and food. The patterned paper is from The Guy Stack from DCWV.

OI used lots of cut files on this page mainly cut using my Sure Cuts Alot program and SVGS I've downloaded from SVGCuts.com


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to make something beautiful...

Challenges:
Cut It Up-AG
All Sorts-All about the boy


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I wish you an amazing day together with your loved ones! beautiful layout! love the cooking accessories!!!
Mirella DK

Mervi said...

Fabulous creation and congrats!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Happy Birthday!
I like how you printed the photos in black and white, and the red checkerboard paper!
Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Cut it up for our anything goes challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx