Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Using My Tools Thursday # 31-Tags, Stamps and Embellishemnts

Hello all and welcome to Using My Tools Thursday. 
This week, Tags & other stuff! So for this card I reached into the drawer of miscellaneous stuff and a few Cricut Cartridges and put my card together.

Here's a close up of the tag embellishments.
I used a flower stamp in light grey to stamp a portion of the tag for a subtle background and then the lower half used some scraps from the same paper pad.


Products:
Cricut-Tags, Bags, Boxes & More...
Cricut-Gypsy Wanderings
Fiskers-Stamp set
Gems from Wal-mart
MME-Moments- 6x6 DP pad
Bazil Card stock
ribbon
metal flower 

I hope you like my card and please leave a comment letting me know what you think. I love to hear your comments. They inspire and challenge me.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Have a great day and take some time to make something beautiful!

Challenges:
Crafts 4 eternity-AG

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Your card is so pretty. I love this sentiment, your card design and the papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

1CardCreator said...

Great card, I love all the shades of blue and patterns look great together! ~Diane

Unknown said...

Love your card with the tag on it!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Mollie said...

Fabulous tag! LOVE LOVE LOVE the metal flower!!! Your stamping looks amazing, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

michele said...

Lovely card Amy! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Unknown said...

beautiful card Amy! love the rich blue against the tag. the lightly stamped flowers on the tag look really good! and the sentiment is really beautiful.. thank you so much for joining us in our Flowery Springtime at Sentimental Sundays !
Mirella DK
DT Sentimental Sundays (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful royal blue! Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Brenda said...

Fab card! I always am in awe of people who can make tags looks so well on a card base. Your sentiment is fabulous and I love the metal flower. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

Sharon said...

Great card! I so love the tag and the sentiment on it!!! Love the metal flower, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at BBTB2 and our "Twine It Up' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

karalschuknecht said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything but a Square Card." Good Luck.

Karal DT for Eureka Stamps
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

DIANA L. said...

Wonderful tag sweet sentiment and I love flower
Thank you for entering the Bitten By The Bug 2 use a cartridge with a flower cut challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous CAS card! Love your design!
Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Mayras Designs said...

This is a beautiful card ! I love the design , the stamps you used and the whole card ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

Pam MacKay said...

Love the use of the tag and the metal flower! Great design! Thanks for joining BBTB2 Challenge!

paper fun said...

Very beautiful, Amy. I love the clean lines of that gorgeous paper.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful tag and beautiful message. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy.
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook