Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

UMT # 45 - Decorative Boxes

Time for another Using My Tools post. Using My Tools posts are crafty creations where I pulled something out of my stash that at one time, I thought I just "HAD" to have and finally use it. This time it's these cut files by SVGCuts.com. This is a fabulous set of tiny boxes and I actually was able to get the kit for free but never used it. Well, when I picked up this paper stack I knew it would be perfect for these boxes!

Here's close ups of each box.

            

     


I hope you enjoy viewing them and are inspired to pull out some of your cut files or cartridges you haven't used in a while.


If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Cocoa's Mom said...

These are lovely, Amy! I need to dig through my SVG Cuts file and see if I have this one. TFS

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous boxes!