Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

UMT #48 - Caramel Apple Basket

Welcome to my newest Using My Tools post. So for new friends and visitors Using My Tools posts are crafty creations where I pull something out of my stash that at one time, I thought I just "HAD" to have and finally use it. This time I'm still working on some SVGCut file kits. This post is from the Caramel Apple Pie Kit.

This time I made a cool caramel apple basket for a special friend.

Here's a look at my chocolate dipped caramel apple


I hope you enjoyed viewing my project and are inspired to make more than just cards or scrapbook layouts!

Now it's your turn to  make something beautiful!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amy, your caramel apple basket is so cute!! Love the paper scrap from your stash, it seems wood.
Congrats for your 175 followers :-)You make another one of your goals!