Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WW-Whale Baby

 Hello and welcome to my Whatever Wednesday posts. Today's card share is a baby card. Perfect for the expectant mother or for a family whom has just welcomed in a new member. I used both window and demensional banner techiques. You can find a tutorial for both under my tutorial tab.

Supplies:
Stampin Up sentiment stamp
Create A Critter Cricut cartridge
Devine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder
white sequins
Gina K Designs Moonlit Fog  Dye ink
Gina K Designs Moonlit Fog card stock
Me & My Big Ideas Mambi 12x12 patterned paper pad Baby Boy
Spellbinders Decagons
pearl gel pen

I hope you enjoyed my card sample! Have a wonderful week and now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: