Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, October 9, 2015

Feature Friday 10/9/2015

Welcome to Feature Friday! This is my opportunity to thank my followers for well...following all things beautiful by showcasing some of their wonderful work.

My followers had some fantastic work this week! Todays feature friday follower favs are ....

I just love this new project I've seen online. I just have to try it!
I love Sara's use of the Pocket Letter technique for Christmas. What a FAB idea! Make sure to visit Sara's blog and check out all the details.

I love her use of stenciling and demension by popping up the raindrop die cut peice of the card.
 What a great idea! Go visit MA-MI's blog and go see all her hard work.

I just love this project! Smiles used so much texture. 
I love the embossing, distressed patterned papers and the baby cutouts. So cute!
Make sure to check out some other projects by Smiles.

I love this exploding christining box! What detail. 
The use oif pictures is sooo awesomely cute!
Make sure to visit Pauline's blog using the link above to see all the pictures she posted for this great project.

I am in love with fall so when I saw this card I knew I just had to showcase it this week. I love how Julie used the image as a focal point on a pumpkin background filled with texture. I am inspired to try this myself. Thanks Julie for sharing!

I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of  followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet, join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
Check it out here!

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Amy! There's some gorgeous projects here!

Julie Reed said...

Thanks for sharing my project Amy, love the other projects you have also shared x

pauline said...

Thank you for sharing my Christening card xxx

MA-MI said...

Amy, thanks for sharing my project! I love other works on your post too. Hugs, Maja

smiles said...

Thank you for sharin, Amy! :)