Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

UMT-Watercolor Flowers


Welcome! I'm so glad you are here to check out my latest Using My Tools Thursday post. In these posts I use those tools, pattern papers, stamps & embellishments that seemed so important to buy at the time but then ended up in a drawer or box. Some still in the packaging! So for this project the found item is: this beautiful stamp by Penny Black
For this card I started with a plain piece of white watercolor paper, stamped the background using a notebook stamp and then stamped the Penny Black image. I used various water colors to coloring it in and then inked around the edges

Supplies:
Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate dye ink
Gina K Designs Dark Chocolate Card stock
Gina K Designs Kraft dye ink
Gina K Designs Black Onyx dye ink
Penny Black Botanical Notes Stamp
My Favorite Things Notebook Paper background stamp
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper

If you haven't tried watercolors on your cards yet, give it a try. It is a fun alternative to coloring and they come out so beautifully!

I hope you enjoyed my post today and finds time for yourself to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


Challenges:

9 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Amy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

sgc said...

Pretty! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

NanaConnie said...

Amy, This is gorgeous! What fantastic water coloring. OK, now I have to put on my DT hat -- I'm so tickled to see you playing along in our CAS challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and come play again soon, won't you?.
NanaConnie DT

Jen Leeflang said...

Great card - I love the vintage look! Thanks for playing in our colour challenge this week at Bugaboo Stamps. Please come again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Julie Gearinger said...

Very pretty!! Love your colored image and the sponging along the edges!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge- hugs!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful floral creation!! Love the sponging and coloring of the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty card! Thanks you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty challenge this week! Hope to see you back again soon :)

maureenjscott said...

gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this month at Crafting By Designs! mo xxx