Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Purple Pocket Letters

Hello and welcome to All Things Beautiful! A place to share my crafty side!
Today's post is all about Pocket Letters. If you've never heard about Pocket Letters (PL), you can find more here.

Today's Pocket Letters are:  Pretty in Purple!
I had two swap partner that love purple so I created these two PL at the same time.

Some elements are the same but many are different.

I made these PL interactive, meaning I tried to incorporate as many moving pocket letter cards as I could by making and using mini greeting cards, notebooks, shaker pockets,
flap books, envelope pockets and more....


I also used my Card Candy as an embellishment on one of the Pocket Cards.


This is a flap book. I used lots of flowers and encouraging statements.

Then finally, I decorated the tops using tags with the recipients first initial, a pretty matching gem, some ribbon and a scripture tag as always.

added a Thank you card for swapping and they were done!



If you are interested in making and swapping a pocket letter you don't have to go to the lengths I di or if you want you can make it more elaborate! It is all up to you.
I hope you like my post today and find time to be creative yourself. Now it's your turn to go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)







1 comment:

Billie A said...

Sweet. Very creative and like the color choices.