Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Red, White and Blue Pocket Letter

Hi there friends!   So glad you are with me today!

In the honor of the July 4th holiday I am so happy to share with you a Red, White and Blue themed Pocket letter!


These are the various interactive pocket cards I created to include in this Pocket Letter.


Here are the insides of a few filled with crafting goodies!


Some coordinating Carde Candy I made to go with the PL.

The final touches. before I mailed it off to my pal.


I hope you are inspired by this Pocket Letter. If you are not sure what Pocket Letters are you can google search them. There are lots of web pages and Facebook groups. I hope you take some time today to be creative and go make something beautiful!


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: