Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Easter Lilies Easter card

Welcome to my little space on the blog sphere!
 I hope your day is going well and you are finding some time to be creative.
Today's post is the first of several Easter cards I plan to post over the next several weeks/

This card uses heat embossing you can find links to a heat embossing tutorial and several other cards using heat embossing under my tutorial tab or by clicking here

If you like to purchase my card you can find it here at my shop.

I die-cut the pieces for the sentiment and it's backing and layered up the heat embossed image with several other layers of card stock to give the card some sturdiness and weight.

I used Copic markers to color in the image after it was embossed. I don;t recommend doing that because it will ruin your Copic markers. I learned the hard way!

I also stamped a coordinating envelope. it was my crafty goal this year to include a decorated envelope for each card and if possible some coordinating image inside the card too. So far so good on the resolution!

Have a Great day!



Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

* Love  * Encourage  * Communicate


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Easter card and love the embossed lillies
carol x